The Vet and Rehab Center of Cape Elizabeth

207 Ocean House Road
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107


Health Certificates for International Travel

Our certified veterinarians are USDA approved to sign Travel Health Certificates for international travel. Please be advised that you must contact the Airline(s) you will be using AND the country you will be entering with your pet. Every country and every airline has different forms and requirements for animals crossing international borders. 

Please consult this link for the USDA website on pet travel, to start to identify necessary procedures and documents :  USDA Pet Travel Information

Please fill out this form prior to your appointment.